21 May 2012

A blurry haze



It's production week and I am designing my little fingers of around this time every month. However I had some fun events and meetings to attend.

We had my husband's Birthday Celebration which was great, he turned 32 this year and it was rather weird celebrating it in a foreign country, I had to admit it was a bit of a sad Birthday. Atleast he got his favorite cake for his Birthday which is carrot cake!

We also head out to the beach last weekend, I took some photo's, got very sunburned and enjoyed the Doha heat! Because baby you got to make the most while you are in 45 degree heat!

We got to book our tickets to Europe which is huge! We are planning on visiting Italy, France & Spain in a month. We will be leaving in July up until early August. We are head hunting backpacks and saving pennies. It's going to be a fun adventure which I can't wait for.

I also found this great song on uTube at the moment which I have kept on repeat for the last hour or so..check it out.



Love Polli xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!