12 March 2014

One Month



Wall Decals from Jamie Kay

Phew, it's been a bit of a rough ride into parenthood here due to having mastitis but I am all better and back on track again and out of hospital. I am slowly starting to find my groove with our little boy Leon. Tomorrow he will be one month old which is absolutely crazy! I can't believe the time has flown so fast. I guess with all the little sleep you get in the first few months everything really is a bit of a blur so I am making sure to take lots of photo's where I can. I have been trying my best to get out and about to catch up for coffee dates with some girlfriends when I can as I find it so important to just get out of the house at times. 

Some good websites I can recommend for shopping for kiddies/pregnant ladies are:
Jamie Kay
Breastmates
Mocka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!