23 June 2009

Wedding Invitations


I have a friends wedding and my sisters wedding invites to make in October & December, so I thought I'd give it a head-start since I have a few other things to do! And since we bought a new printer/scanner over the weekend I have been able to scan and print my little heart out! Which makes me get up at 7:30 in the morning before I go to work! Talk about some dedication! I guess when you love doing something you time doesn't matter sometimes! :)
And since my hubby is an early bird and goes running in the freezing cold at 6:30 I sort of just wake up with him :)

I also watches Nick & Norah's infinite play list last night with my hubby Mike and I loved it!! :) 
I recommend it! 



PS:If you have some feedback/inspiration or some advise to share I am happy to hear from you!~ tell me which one is your most favorite!

just want to say a special thanks to all my followers! :) 

i just quickly took a few screenshots! I have scanned in my doodles and mirrored the illustrations and played with different color schemes.




\





3 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!