12 October 2009

Fashion From Mexico





IS A 25 YEAR OLD PROUD LIBRA/ARCHITECT/DESIGNER FROM MONTERREY MEXICO! i REALLY ENJOY LOOKING THROUGH HER LOOKBOOK! aLSO other LOOKBOOKS SHE LIKES is included in this post! :) IT'S TRUELY INSPIRING TO SEE WHAT THE FASHION SENSE IS IN OTHER COUNTRIES!

ps: this weekend, I tried moroccon mint tea! it was sensational - my sister lucinda offerd me some as her husband travels to morocco every year! I truely recommend it to all other tea drinkers.


ps: i have a free giveaway soon keep ur eyes pealed!

2 comments:

  1. Oohh she's fab! Lovin' the styles... Aaah hope I can find some Moroccon tea next grocery trip! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for welcoming me into this blogging world! :) And thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!