10 November 2009

Spring is in the air....






Sorry I havn't post as regulary as I usually do, I needed to take a break so took the road down to Hawks Bay for the weekend which was like a mini holiday which was so needed as I will be working 6days next week - I am still thinking of what to get mike for X-mas as well?

I think change is in season, I feel I need a change that's for sure, I started going to the gym as a head-start for summer, I went and bought foreign Korean and Japanese products from a local shop that imports food & I am designing more which makes me in a general a happier person! :) I just love new fresh ideas and concept in walks of life!

Learning new things should be a lifestyle! :)

Take a hard long look at these beauties' they inspire me to slip into a magical word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!