16 December 2011

A Message from South Africa

Dear Bloggers

Just letting you know I am traveling around in South Africa for a month. I have limited Internet connection therefore it's been a little quieter than usual. I have big plans for 2012! I can't wait to share all my travelling stories with all of you. I have taken so many photos and am able to catch up with some family members here in SA.

Since I have been living in Qatar for the last 4 months I realized how lonely it can get without good friends and family that surrounds you. So I am soaking it all up here in SA. I was able to meet up with my mum here in SA. She traveled all the way from New Zealand to meet me here.

I held a snake, ate biltong, visited vintage shops, enjoyed seeing wild animals and hopefully will be feeding elephants soon!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, if you don't hear from me soon. Thank you for all the support through this year. I leave receiving emails from all of you. 

Blessings

Love Polli xx

2 comments:

  1. ohh lucky you!! Have a wonderful time, I would love to be in Summer right now! Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! Neus*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a truly wonderful time away! I can't wait to hear about your adventures <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!