02 April 2012

Sugar and Spice Café








It was a pleasure visiting Sugar & Spice Café at Lagoona Mall in Qatar, Doha. It's by far my favorite Café in Doha. It had a french and vintage spin on it, and is definitely a first for Doha. I loved the French vibe it carried, and the music really gave an warm atmosphere. It felt like I was sitting in Paris.

The Red Velvet Cake was sold out by the time we got there, so I ended up ordering the Banoffee Pie instead, and boy was I happy I did. It possibly was the best piece of Banoffee Pie I have tasted! And not to mention the Chili Hot Chocolate...hmmmm super creamy with a hint of spice.

The Interior Decoration was fab, it had a vintage lamp in the corner with hand-stitched buttons on it and old pictures frames hanging from the wallpaper.

Thanks to Ashlee who recommended this little hot spot to me :)

Love Polli xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!