06 September 2012

Oh Paris!



In July 2012 one of my biggest dreams came true. Since I can remember I have always been obsessed with the french culture, Paris & Moulan Rouge. Paris was beautiful, romantic and buzzing.

We strolled along the riviera munching on fresh baguettes & macaroons, walked endlessly to discover all the nooks in Paris and finally sat down to enjoy of the view of the Eiffel tower in all it's sparkling glory on a late afternoon.

It was a highlight to have finally tick Paris of from my bucket list.

Well happy Thursday everybody! The weekend has started here in the Middle East and I am looking forward to a relaxed weekend and much needed rest.

 Love Polli xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the picture of your hands doing the love heart in front of the tower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!