04 November 2014

Sneak Peak | Nursery Decor Prints & Graphic Design



Since I have started designing prints I realised that I would need a website to showcase them all and to make it easy for customers to buy from. So I thought I would share a sneak peek of what I have been up to for the last month. It's pretty hard looking after a moving baby and design at the same time, so I just used his nap times to work in between the breaks and night times when he has gone to bed. 

Our Facebook page will be updated with the latest news so if you fancy to follow us to see what's new you can follow us here.

In the meantime if you are wanting to order some nursery decor baby prints or perhaps a print for your home or for a friend you can shop here on Felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!