23 June 2012

Orea Marshmallow Cookies



To all the sweet tooth's out there this recipe is for you! Hmm Oreo Marshmallow Cookie's are next on my list of things to do because it's easy, fun and yummy. Get the low down on here.

My weekend have been made up by Skyping with my friends in Melbourne,  speaking to my parents in New Zealand and catching up with new friends for lunch today.  We enjoyed the 8:30 am Church service on Friday here in Doha which is always a highlight of my week.

Still have no clue on what to do for my Birthday which is around the corner (2 July)?

Note: I am offering a free advertising spot for one lucky winner for a month on our blog. Check out our  Facebook page to enter!

 Love Polli xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so going to have to make this now! That looks super delicious! It's like all of my favorite snacks into one delicious cookie haha :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!