22 June 2012

A Week On Instagram



For those of you who have been reading my tweets (@polliblog) during the week would have realized how stressful the last couple of weeks have been. I have hardly seen my husband and have had a horrible throat infection for the last 3 weeks. It's that time of the month where we have to meet deadlines at the magazine so life seems to be up in the air at the moment.

But never mind the stress, it's the little things that get's me through a horrible day or just a stressful time. And this week it's been:

A) Enjoying a fun day in the sun with friends, watching movies and sipping on tea.

B) Coming home to a box full of treats Mike got from all the kids at school.
     ( I love being married to a school teacher)

C) Spending time with Mike & Frankie.

D) Receiving letters in the post!

Love Polli xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and less stressful soon! The little things are what makes everything better :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!