08 November 2012

Black & White



My favourite outfit right now: Striped button shirt from Zara, Lacoste black handbag, Leopard ring from Diva, Origami necklace from H&M

Lacoste gifted me a lovely black bag to try out when they launched their new opening in Villagio Mall. It goes with everything and I have been caring it around with me for the last 2 weeks. My stripped shirt I bought over in france when we went backpacking from H&M. 


I hope you are all enjoying the giveaway! Get in quick before it closes on the 11th of November 2012. 

Good luck!

Love Polli xx

1 comment:

  1. ah i love your hair color, i want to highlight my hair, but hmmmmm still on doubt


    Followed you via Bloglovin ;)

    oh and may you check my blog, there is an on-going giveaway if you interested.

    See you,

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!