22 April 2013

How To Make Your Own Jewelry



I wanted to share a quick and easy tutorial on how to make your own necklace for those who have always been interested in making jewelry.





How To Make Your Own Jewelry

WHAT TO GET:
String, jewelry clips, pendants ( all these are availble to order through WholePort ) 

1. Cut the string according to the length you want 
2. Slide on the pendant you want
3. Tie together the strings onto the jewelry clips
4. Your done! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this, but I think I'd always rather buy a complete necklace than just the pendants ... it's easier. I realise I'm a too lazy to DIY person. That's a bit sad.

    Have a good Monday :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Maria,

      It took me a while to get into DIY but once you get the hang of it it’s so easy and satisfying.

      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!