15 April 2014

Trending Interior Picks From Etsy





Small Geometric Faceted Wood Vase – Flower vase, Bud vase – Geometric Design, Modern Home Decor $34.34 





Snowy Mountain Wooden Ring $22.50 nz

A few of my favourite interior picks from Etsy at the moment. I am trying to figure out how to keep things in our house minimal but really cool at the same time. I also have to be aware of not mixing too many colours in one room either which I find a bit hard to be honest especially if you have to work with what you got. It's always a good idea to buy neutral colours I guess. White and black is probably always safe. 

I always admire Bluebird Vintage's home & Black Bird's styling abilities. It's actually harder than it seems to get your home to look as good as theirs do. 

PS: LOVE THIS PLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!