25 May 2009

HAPPY TIPS

ITS WINTER TIME AND I LOVE SITTING CLOSE TO DIM LIGHTS JUST BECAUSE IT FEELS

I want to ride a bike with my husband but ours got stollen ... :) which is unfortunate
its ok because its freezing here at the moment , but when the sun pokes its head out on the weekends it makes me want to dance in the sunlight

I think its so easy to forget to have fun! With winter creaping up all of a sudden and we are all stuck in our houses there isn't much fun things to do unless your drinking an entire can out of Milo everyday & watching endless movies!
So I want to hear from U what you like to do as fun (5 tips)?!
Because I am out of ideas and need inspiration from ALL OF YOU!
Provide a simple few tips and it will benefit us ALL..

  1. try not to stay at home all the time and make efforts

  2. in going for walks and feeding the ducks

  3. try and find a place you have never been too close by, for example:
    restaraunt,video store,op shop,gallery

  4. do something out of the ordinary everyday, (if you keep walking pass a shop you have never been into go and have a look anyways, there might be hidden treasures)

  5. smile a bit more, and laugh at silly things

  6. bake something
HAPPY TIPPING EVERYONE !
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR IDEAS...







1 comment:

  1. ooh i like this.

    my 5 are:
    - scrap booking
    - find a new magazine you've never read before
    - rearrange your furniture
    - update your blog (hehe)
    - make a parcel for a friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!