23 February 2010

5 New Caterpillars!




(credit)
There seems to be a heap of fans of The Fray! So glad I can share the joys with all of you! My husband is a Primary school teacher, and convinced me to get a Swan Plant! Apparently it attracts butterflies and caterpillars! I have been waiting for a month now and have not seen anything but leaves! Accept this morning, I saw 5 caterpillars for the first time! JOY! So exciting, I also have 2 new tomatoes on my tomato plant and 6 gooseberries!

Enjoy these beautiful pics from Dujour Magazine! Make sure you visit the link :) its amazing!



1 comment:

  1. ooh yay! caterpillars are wonderful, i do however have a love affair ladybeetles i must say!
    thanks for the link :) i love magazines!
    Pearl xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!