11 September 2011

Living an expat life in Qatar



Today I was given an a chocolate loaf of Patchi by Mirella ! She really made my day! If you have never heard of Patchi, it's definitely something to get familiar with and try as it's amazing. Being an expat in Qatar has also helped me be open to meeting new people which have been such a great experience already. Making friends really does "make" your adventure what it is. 



Being an expat in Qatar just made me realise how much I need my glasses, I honestly can't go anywhere without them, plus you can't afford to miss all the sight seeing either. I had one night where my contact lens fell out of my eye at a Hotel and we had to go back home because I was lost without my glasses. Having glasses does suck I have to admit, I dream of the day when I can afford laser eye surgery.



Being an expat in Qatar has also opened a few doors for me as a Graphic Designer & Blogger as I have been collaborating and assisting with some projects Abode Magazine have given me, which have been very exciting. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I promise to share a few more details on what I am working on soon.

This blog post is a little bit different to my usual posts, so I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures here in Qatar. Feel free to ask questions as I love hearing from all my readers.


Love Polli xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having fun! :D I'm curious about Patchi! (:

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your trip has kicked off well hun! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!