01 July 2010

It's my Birthday






Abracadabra!In one hour it will be my birthday! So I took a bit of effort to find these beautiful photography for you at www.sigurdg.com (before you check it out there are quite a few topless images so just be aware)!

I have had a good week so far and so 2morow I am taking chocolate coated kisses and chocolate mud cake to work.

I also just finished chatting with an old friend of mine who I had the best childhood memories with and found out that he is working at reddeco.co.za! WOW! It's super amazing, creative and mind blowing! It's an interior and architecture company based in South Africa. I feel super proud of him right now, and are looking forward to catching up with all my old friends and family early  next year !

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday girl...may sunshine brighten up your beautiful days! thanx for those amazing photos! i love the 2nd one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday
    the photography has made my day oh so beautiful
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, happy birthday. hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy birthday!! i hope it it wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, sounds like tomorrow's going to be a good day with all that chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! Happy birthday!! hope you have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's pretend I read this when you posted this:

    Hooray! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!