10 October 2011

Polli blog featured in Abode Magazine



My very own double page spread in Abode Magazine. I chose some of my favourite online stores and had the privileges of featuring them in my double page spread



My husband also got to feature as one of the models in the photoshoot which was loads of fun! He features on the far left on the above image. And he is the one sitting down in the bottom image. Well done babe, so proud of you!



I am looking forward to working on my next double page spread in Abode for next month!

Love Polli xx

3 comments:

  1. :D That is amazing! Congrats!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome news, many congrats!

    Stop by & enter my Itunes Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy for you.congratulations dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!