27 October 2011

The Studio of Mae






Love Mae was formed in 2008 when three lovely ladies set out to make the world (at the very least, they declared, the average home) a more beautiful place.





Today I want to share with all of you favourite things from a shop called Studio of Mae a new online favourite of mine. If I could I would put everything in this online store in my little pocket and run away with it lol !

If I can choose anything I want for this Festive Season it would have to be anything from  The Studio of Mae. Don't you love that "ahaaa" feeling when you stuble upon an amazing little blog or online shop?

And who would have thought Christmas have creaped up so soon - gosh it's only 2 months till Christmas! I am currently looking at buying tickets to fly to South Africa for Christmas with my husband. We will be visiting my family which I haven't seen for 7 years!!! So I am really nervous and excited at the same time.

Love Polli xx

5 comments:

  1. So lovely! I wish I could make my house look like that haha :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 years?? WOOOOOW. How could you even handle that? I really can't believe that. It's such a long time! I start missing my family after 'only' 6 months.

    And this shop is already a new favourite of mine! Thanks for introducing me :)

    Lily xx
    lonely afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to Studio of Mae - I adore it! A little worried for my credit card, but in love all the same! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!