01 October 2011

Lexpress



Loving the fresh street fashion from an amazing website called Lexpress. It's a blog dedicated to fashion streetstyle from London & Paris. I had to share this when I saw the cat shoes, it made me laugh and also made me want to have it because it's so unique. The website is all in French but you can just hit the translator button. To head over to see what's been happening at Paris Fashion Week click here.

Today me and my hubby will be on a date day, and will be taking loads of pictures of the beach here in Doha which we havn't been too yet at all, so it will be a bit of an adventure. I will keep you all posted.

Love Polli xx

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! those kitty shoes are adorable! :D have fun on your date day love birds :)
    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!