02 January 2013

Happy 2013


GOALS FOR POLLI BLOG IN 2013:

JUST SOME IDEAS ON WHAT THE NEW YEAR WILL HOLD IN FOR A BLOGGER 

  • Spend time with family & friends, and make new friends
  • Travel
  • Collaborate with others (email me)
  • Attend Fashion Week
  • Buy a car
  • Take more photos
  • Figure out where to buy a house
  • Find a job in general or start freelancing (graphic design, blogging, communication, networking, writing, designing blog banners, social networking)
  • Maybe start my own little sideline of something... (still wondering what that might be)

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I am hiring a graphic designer to redesign my blog this year and I couldn't be more excited. I have SO many resolutions :)

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!