30 June 2011

My Birthday Wishlist 2011




Saturday is my Birthday and I will be turning 24, and I am excited for it! I quickly whipped up my own wish list in Illustrator of things I like, so here goes:

1) Pink peter pan dress from Asos                     2) Kings of Leon CD- Come around Sundown
3) Cath Kidston bag                                          4) Instax camera from Urban Outfitters
5)Ring / Cuf by House of Harlow                         6) OPI yellow nailpolish (Brights - NLB66 The "It" Color)
7) Wallet by Iko Iko                                           8) Urban outfitters gift card
9) Flopy hat by Market HQ                                10) Anything by Leeloo because I love them

I also had my first attempt of using Polyvore which I found so much fun! Honestly this is the new way of shopping. Click here to go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!