29 July 2011

Guest blogger: Voyages of the Creative Variety







Hi. My name is Tori and I'm from a blog called Voyages of the Creative Variety (a mouthful I know!)
I've known Soné for a wee while now. We met while studying graphic design some years ago. And she is sweet enough to invite me to do a post on her beautiful blog!

So I thought I'd share with you all my latest crafting endeavour... A purse inspired pencil-case.
It's been rainy and cold this last week so I pulled out the sewing machine and put the jug on! The result was this pencil-case with a ball clasp opening.

Check out my blog if you'd like to see more of the process.

Thanks so much for having me Soné!

- Tori xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this pencil purse idea! Want. Absolutely adore the fabrics used for it too. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!