14 July 2011

Mooreaseal



Today's post is focused on Moorea Seal's lovely online esty store!

The image above is the Sunshine Headpiece no. 383 California Sunshine.
This incredible head piece is made from vintage elaborate chains. Hand pieced together, it combines two styles of chain to make for one incredible Gypsy Crown! 






Moorea Seal's is a designer and illustrator for Freckled Nest, and has my own jewelry business and Etsy shop, I do freelance illustration, and she makes music
Next on my list would be to get one of those headpieces, they are super amazing!

Love Polli xx

3 comments:

  1. I want to buy something from her ^^ she has many cute things

    please check my blog, I have a AWARD for your blog.

    http://princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com/2011/07/lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes exquisite jewellry. Especially those headpieces, so unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!