18 July 2011

I see green



Dress: Vintage 
Bow ring: Karen Walker
Sterling silver bangles: Micheal Hill
Necklace: Diva



I also got a Devon Smith print from Amanda, from Here Comes The Sun blog 
as a Birthday present.



Here is to my first day of the Holidays! I slept in, got coffee in bed and have started packing for our big trip to Qatar. For those who aren't aware of it, me & my husband are moving to Qatar for 2 years. 

He is a primary school teacher, and got an amazing job over there. I am looking forward to doing some traveling as Europe will be so much closer to use. I am not sure what I will be going over there but Ii will keep you all informed. 

Love Polli xx

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Aaand you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous dress! The colour is amazing. Holidays are the best, have a blast in Qatar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green looks great on you :)

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting experience you have a ahead of you.
    Enjoy your adventure and I look forward to reading all about it : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and comment!